URGENT UPDATE (MAY 2, 2017):
DUE TO A MODIFICATION OF THE ADMINISTRATIVE CLAUSES OF THE COMPETITION, THE DELIVERY OF PHASE 1 PLANNED FOR MAY 7 IS POSTPONED TO 60 NATURAL DAYS FROM THE PUBLICATION OF THE AMENDMENT OF THE BASES IN THE OFFICIAL BULLETIN OF THE PROVINCE OF ALICANTE.
THE NEW TERM WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THIS SAME PLACE. THE MODIFICATION WILL NOT BE SUBSTANTIAL AND ONLY AFFECT THE TITLING OF THE TECHNICIANS OF THE PARTICIPATING TEAMS. THE REST OF THE BASES WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶D̶E̶A̶D̶L̶I̶N̶E̶ ̶F̶O̶R̶ ̶S̶U̶B̶M̶I̶S̶S̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶O̶F̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶P̶O̶S̶A̶L̶S̶ ̶F̶O̶R̶ ̶P̶H̶A̶S̶E̶ ̶1̶ ̶E̶N̶D̶S̶ ̶A̶T̶ ̶2̶4̶.̶0̶0̶ ̶H̶O̶U̶R̶S̶ ̶O̶N̶ ̶S̶U̶N̶D̶A̶Y̶,̶ ̶7̶ ̶M̶A̶Y̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶7̶.̶
The new deadline for submission of the Phase 1 proposals ends at 23:59 hours on Saturday, July 22, 2017.
All the documentation required in this phase will be delivered in digital format, either through the Electronic Office of the City of Alicante or stored in a CD, DVD or usb-drive to be delivered to the Main Registry of the Municipality of Alicante, by hand delivery or by postal mail.
The documentation can be delivered:
- Through the web of the City of Alicante, accessing with the same data of the registration. In this case, the forms authorized for this purpose will be completed and attached in the PHASE 1 section. Technical and administrative documentation. The organization will ensure that electronic filing allows the storage so that technical documentation and administrative documentation can be studied by the members of the jury in a way that prevents knowing the correlation of both types of documentation for each of the proposals, which will be evaluated separately.
- By hand, until the last day of the bidding period in the Auxiliary Register of the Tourist Board or in the General Registry of the Municipality of Alicante in the days and times described in section 7.
- By mail, in a closed package that will be sent to the Competition Secretary, to the postal address of the Department of Urbanism, until 24 hours on the last day of the submission deadline. All proposals deposited in the post office that reach the Secretary of the contest up to five (5) calendar days after the deadline for submitting proposals will be accepted, provided this two circumstances:
- The shipment has been imposed by certified mail before the end of the term;
- The sending has also been notified before the end of the period by fax or email (number and address of Urbanism Department), indicating a reference number to identify it, and the motto of the proposal.
Packages must be sent free of charge or refund of any kind. The competition secretariat will not assume any costs or formalities of any kind in connection with messaging or similar, and will not accept therefore shipments that arrive under these conditions.
In the case of submitting proposals through the Post Office, it will be essential to clarify with the persons responsible for the shipment that there should not be included in these envelopes or packages any seal or adhesive file of the service with the name of the sender. This will be that of an interposed person who is neither the contestant nor any member of the team, all in order to keep the anonymity of the teams.
Formas de Presentación
To be able to make the presentation through the Sede Electrónica, carefully follow the following instructions:
- Use to identify eDNI or certificate issued by the ACCV (those of the FNMT are not admitted for economic reasons).
- Have Java installed. Preferably the latest version.
- Do not use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. They are incompatible with Java. If you use Internet Explorer, go to "Tools", click on "Compatibility View Settings" and add "alicante.es".
- Allow pop-ups.
- The request ends when the instance is signed and the system returns it with the assigned log-in number visible at the top.
The documentation to be presented is composed of the following files:
DOCUMENTS A *:
- Models I, II, III, IV, V and VI.
* In digital format, electronically signed and compressed into a single .zip or .rar file.
DOCUMENTS B **:
- Two panels DIN-A1 size.
- Dossier with memory (maximum 3,000 words).
- Two views.
** In digital format, compressed into a single .zip file or .rar